Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Windows and Exchange 2004 Connections Conference

Now the Windows and Exchange Connections conferences are combined in to one larger conference. This conference is targeted towards the IT Pro that is tired of marketing heavy conferences like TechEd. While TechEd is a great place to 'network' with your peers, the Connections conference is a great place for the technical depth that IT Pros are now demanding.

The conference is small and attendees gets lots of face-time with experts, exhibitors, and speakers. It is Orlando, Florida from Oct 24 - 27. This conference is a great place to get to know industry experts like Mark Minasi, Jeremy Moskowitz, Dan Holme, and Brian Komar.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go this year because it looks like I'm going to be in Fairbanks, Alaska freezing my behind off. I was schedule to be a presenter and I'm really bummed that I can't go. Fortunately, Nick Cavalancia is jumping in to fill in for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home