Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm off to Exchange Connections in Las Vegas

I'm off to Las Vegas late tonight and headed to the Exchange Connections conference. This is the first time they have combined Windows, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, VB, ASP.NET, Office, and Mobile Connections all in to one massive event. It sounds like there will be upwards of 5,000 recipients there!

For those of you attending the Exchange Connections track, make sure to attend the keynotes by David Lemson (Exchange Server 2007: The Next Generation Of Exchange) and Tony Redmond (All You Need To Know About Exchange 2007 And Were Afraid To Ask). I normally avoid keynotes, but I have heard a few things that are going to be in David's keynote and even I'm planning to attend. As for Tony, well Tony is always worth listening to when he speaks.

As for me, I'm presenting a high availability session on Thursday and then an all day messaging security session on Friday (Post Conference session). On Wednesday and part of the day on Thursday, I'll be in the Microsoft Community booth in the exhibits area so please stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home