Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have been tagged, too

Greetings from New York City! Recently I was tagged by my bud Rod Fournier. Now it is my turn to come up with 5 things that people might not know about me. I was trying to think of 5 interesting things and came up with with things like I am dating Tricia Helfer, I can levitate large objects, I can divide by zero, and I hang out with Angelina and Brad, but I did not want to brag, so here is a my list:
  1. Like Rod, I love the theater. There is nothing else like a live performance and I really respect actors that can do this well. I, on the other hand, can't act, dance or sing (my singing voice can sterilize small animals from 50 feet). Maybe I should direct. I worked in my college theater's electrics shop one semester.
  2. I am a licensed helicopter and airplane pilot. I survived an engine failure in a helicopter and auto-rotated it all the way to the ground.
  3. I ski and snowboard, though I ski much better than snowboard.
  4. Contrary to popular speculation, I don't surf all that well. I spend more time falling and getting back on the board than I spend actually surfing. However, I am a water person and so I feel that any time spent on the water is a good time.
  5. My most favorite vacation recently has been to the jungle temples at Angkor Wat in northern Cambodia.
Okay, now it is Paul Robichaux, Devin Ganger, and Ben Schorr's turns.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Dude! I tagged you back in January (and Devin too).

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

RE: #2 . . . Auto rotated from how many feet?

Just curious

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jim McBee said...

About 1,000 feet AGL. Fortunately, I was out over open country side with lots of farm land below.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home