Sunday, January 20, 2008

My apologies to the Canadian power grid

I am in Whistler, British Columbia this week; trying hard not to break some part of my body while sliding down a mountain on a board.

It is almost ridiculous the amount of electronics that I now travel with. I'm traveling with 4 techie friends. I'm surprised that within 10 minutes of us arriving in our condo in Whistler that we had not taken the entire Canadian power grid offline. Here is a list of things that I came up with that we either plugged in and/or started recharging within 15 minutes of getting settled in:

  • 4 laptop computers
  • 4 cell phones
  • 3 iPods
  • 1 generic MP3 player
  • 2 electric razors
  • 1 Tomtom GPS
  • 2 electric tooth brushes
  • 1 portable DVD player

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home